Wednesday, September 14, 2005

 

My Tags ...

Shoaib , Asma and Qadeer did tag me on their blog...... and here are my tags

5 snacks I enjoy:

Fresh Bread
Corn Chips and Salsa
Oatmeal
Rice Crispy Square
Apple Crisp

5 "treats" that I enjoy are:

Biryani (chicken / beaf)
Chicken Parmesan
pizza
Meat balls ( spiecy)
Kabab (yummy)

5 bands/singers that I know the lyrics of most of their songs:

Don't have a specific choice i listen any thing well its depend on my mood
Jal (All songs)
Bryan Adam
Junoon
Avril Lavigne
American Idiot

5 things I would do with $100,000,000:

I will spend most of my money in Africa for food, health and school
Take a Trip around the World
Buy My Dream House
Start my own business
Share it with my family and friends

5 bad habits I have:

Staying on the computer for 12+ hours a day
Lazy in eating
Procrastinating
Take every thing very postive
Not very social

5 things I like doing:

Staying on the computer all day
Listening to music
Reading Websites, Books, Magazines
Camping
Play with kids

5 things I would never wear:

Shalwar Kameez ( i try some time though for some hrs)
Any Thing Shinning
Ring
Tatoos
Anything Frilly

5 TV shows I like:

The Simpsons
Every Body Love Raymond
Full House
Desperate Housewives
The 70s Show


5 movies I like:

A Few Good Men
Anger Management
Chalte Chalte
The Day After Tomorrow
Friday the 13th ( all movies in series)

5 famous people I’d like to meet:

Dr. Abdul Qadeer Khan
Jack Nicholson
Paul Scrivens
Tom Cruise
Darren Rowse

5 biggest joys at the moment:

Writing This Post
My Computer
Waiting for someone ( should i mention her heeheee)
Flash
Canon Powershot S 20

5 people to tag:

These are the guyz who did tag me
  1. Zeeast Hussan
  2. Dukhtar
  3. Uncle Iftekhar
  4. Jahanzaib
  5. Zikrya

(the reason behind my selection is that these are all the people that I more or less know…and that might have some free time to do it.)

Comments:
پہلی بات ٓآپ کو میں نے بھی ٹیگ کیا تھا ۔۔۔دوسری یہ کہ پاپ گروپ کے لینک ٹھیک کر لیں۔۔۔۔۔
 
ارے ميں آپ سے پہلے فارغ ہو گيا تھا آپ پھر مجھے پھنسانے کے چکروں ميں ہيں :ڈ اور شلوار قميص؟ سے کيا الجھن ہے؟ اور اچھا لکھا ہے کميوٹر پر بيٹھنا ہمم ميری بھی يہی عادت ہے۔۔
 
@ Thanks! Shoaib ... I post a reply in ur blog and i the links are working now

@ jahanzaib! dude when ever i try to wear shalwar qameez its hard to control it ( Shalwar kahin Ja rahi hai uur kameez kahin ja rahi hai ) .. and its seems like girls cloths.
 
ohh now i have to write soo much , ok hope to write soon :)
 
Ahh ... shalwar kameez .. u wont like to wear them :) starnge ... most male bloggers wrote ghararas and shararas :)

Nicely done post!!!
wassalam
 
میں نے لکھ ہی دیۓ ہیں جواب :)۔
 
well ...well....wats this all going on......:D
nice answers shaper...:) ..........you and jahanzaib tag me.....:) well thanksss....now i've to grab some time...:(
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]